We are all about serving delicious food in a historic and comfortable atmosphere!
The village of Berlinsville was once known as Lehighville. The name was changed to Berlinsville in honor of Abraham Berlin III. One of the areas historic landmarks, the Berlinsville Hotel was once a stagecoach stop, a farmhouse and a doctor’s office. It was built in 1761 and we are proud to keep this historic landmark open today as a local restaurant and tavern in Berlinsville, Pennsylvania.
A large rock on property west of Berlinsville, known as Apps, (near Poplar Dr. and Hickory Rd.) is known as Council Rock which was used by Native Americans for meetings and ceremonies.
4588 Lehigh Drive
Walnutport, PA 18088
Phone: (610) 767-6022